[3830] CQ160 SSB N7GP(N5IA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5ia@zia-connection.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB N7GP(N5IA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:35:04 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N5IA
Station: N7GP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ -- DM52
Operating Time (hrs): 26
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 742  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 12  Total Score = 110,081

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

The first night was tough; variable propagation and lots of QRN.

The 2nd night was even poorer than the first.

I don't care what those 10 Meter ops say; bring on a cycle low.

The single highlight of the contest was being called by VK6APZ a few minutes
before sunup for the next to the last Q in the log.

Thanks to everyone for the contacts, in particular the CA, TX and AZ stations
who combined represent more than 1/3 of the total Qs in my log.

73 for now and we'll see what ARRL DX SSB has in store for tonight and tomorrow
night.  Another single band effort for the last one of the season.

73 de Milt, N5IA, operator of N7GP