[3830] ARRLDX SSB KK6L(@N3BNA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 23tauri@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KK6L(@N3BNA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 15:30:33 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KK6L
Operator(s): KK6L
Station: N3BNA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FN10uf
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  505   630  Total Score = 318,150

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was another guest op at the N3BNA shack near Lititz, PA. Dale was kind
enough to let me use his station and worked very hard to get things back up and
running after a bad ice storm we experienced in the Northeast this winter. While
I got a slow start and only worked for 16 hours or so, overall I was pretty
happy with my results, since it was a good indication that my rates have been
steadily increasing over the past year. I estimate that if I had operated the
whole contest, I would have made about 1500 contacts, which is double the most
I have ever made. So, it was a good basic effort, with more points for my club.