[3830] ARRLDX CW 9L1A(9A3A/E73A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW 9L1A(9A3A/E73A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 17:12:51 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: 9L1A
Operator(s): 9A3A/E73A
Station: 9L1A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IJ38JL
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:   14    13
   40:  291    46
   20:  262    50
   15:  643    57
   10:  150    42
-------------------
Total: 1360   208  Total Score = 846,768

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Delayed CW submission, SSB contest still ongoing.

Limited hours due to the lack of electricity and problems with the generator.
Managed to operate for the first 6 hours with the oil leaking, but had to stop.
The weekend before had electricity full time, but during the CW ARRL it was off
for the whole weekend. I even added some wire antennas for 80 and 160, but
could not fix the generator till Sunday, when it was too late for the low
bands. Not an easy job with simple wire verticals and low Inv V for 80/160m
bands, but I've tried to give out 9L to as many as possible. 9L1A (Ivo,
9A3A/E73A op)