[3830] ARRLDX SSB OH1F(OH1TM) SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh1tm@saunalahti.fi
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB OH1F(OH1TM) SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 21:43:23 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH1F
Operator(s): OH1TM
Station: OH1AF

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Viasvesi
Operating Time (hrs): 14,5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1567    60
-------------------
Total: 1567    60  Total Score = 282,060

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

My intention was not to participate this contest but some other activities  were
cancelled from this weekend. The conditions looked quite good so I made a quick
decision to take part.

The conditions were good on Saturday but still a bit better on Sunday.
Unfortunately I was not able to reach the current OH record from 1991(about 60
more qsos would have been enough..)

WY, YT and NU were the missed multipliers.

Thanks for QSOs!