[3830] ARRLDX SSB GW7X(GW4BLE) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB GW7X(GW4BLE) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 23:19:19 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: GW7X
Operator(s): GW4BLE
Station: GW7X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Newport
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   80:  130    26
   40:  184    36
   20:  599    56
   15:  587    57
   10: 1500    58
-------------------
Total: 3000   233  Total Score = 2,097,000

Club: Three As CG

Comments:

Strange to submit a score before the end of the contest, but this wasn't a
particularly serious entry anyway.   When the 3000 Qs rolled over it was a good
time to quit (I had thought that earlier at 2000, then 2500....)

No antenna for 160 at the moment and the HF aerials need some work to be done
on them so wasn't going to be competitive, still, it was fun to have a few runs
here and there and occasionally move some mults band-to-band.

As usual, contest audio will be available on the web site within 24 hours.

http://www.gw4ble.dxlist.co.uk

hmmmmm......45 minutes to go, perhaps I should stir up a few Qs as plain old
GW4BLE...

73

Steve
GW4BLE (op GW7X)