[3830] ARRLDX SSB N4XL M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, knason00@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N4XL M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 00:19:40 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL KV4TH
Station: N4XL

Class: M/S LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:    5     5
   80:   51    37
   40:  102    52
   20:  304    89
   15:  357    90
   10:  668   101
-------------------
Total: 1487   374  Total Score = 1,666,170

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Great to have high bands open and low bands quiet! Thanks to everyone. Murphy
only teased by breaking a few small things so for the most part we simply
enjoyed the action. The station surprised me by pulling in a couple from the
far east through the pile-ups.  Pretty good for 100 watts and a tribander at 50
ft.

Had a guest op this time who is new to contesting. Tommy, KV4TH. The band
conditions did their magic and it looks like the contesting community grew by
one more. He did great and even pulled in a couple I couldn't get even though I
had tried and tried before him. Hope he can get some time in the chair before
the summer thunderstorms come around! First time I've ever run Multi from home
and had a bit of learning to do for that.

Thanks to all.

Kevan
N4XL