[3830] ARRLDX SSB K0VXU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0vxu@kc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K0VXU SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 00:44:00 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10:14

  160:    3     3
   80:    0     0
   40:   49    35
   20:   70    39
   15:  110    47
   10:  398    60
-------------------
Total:  630   184  Total Score = 347,760

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

IC-746PRO, TH6DXX, 40 M slopping vee, 160 Inverted L

Great conditons, lots of activity, great fun.  Thanks to all who picked out my
weak signal.  Hours before the contest my linear went down, so this one was a
low power attempt.  Except for NAQP, I always have been high power.  The
adjustment took a while, especially in trying to work through mini pile ups.
Many times I was surpised to work stations in a pile up without too much
difficulty.  Of course, most of my activity was on 10 and 15 where power isn't
as meaningful.  20 and below was another story.

All Q's were made 2 March.  I wasn't sure I would have any time for this test,
but a winter storm blew in that put a damper on other activities which gave me
time to play.

Nonetheless, it was lots of fun.  See you next year.

73,
Russ - K0VXU