[3830] ARRLDX SSB N7GP(N5IA) SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5ia@zia-connection.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N7GP(N5IA) SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 01:13:14 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N5IA
Station: N7GP

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: AZ --  DM52
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5
Remote Operation

  160:  33     25
   80:  --     --
   40:  --     --
   20:  --     --
   15:  --     --
   10:  --     --
-------------------
Total:  33     25  Total Score = 2,475

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was a part time effort for both nights.  I tried to hit the 'hot' times but
I am sure I missed a bunch.

The band was noisy for me both nights.  I struggled trying to copy the
Carribean Low Power stations.

I worked NP4A nearly an hour before sunset Friday evening and thought the
prospects were good.  Not so.  I did find II9P CQing at 0241 and made the
longest Q of the contest.

KV4FZ was weak both night.  All three KH6's were weak; the poorest prop to
Hawaii that I have experienced in many years.

DX worked:  8P, C6, CM, CN, CT, CU, EI, F, FM, HI, HK, I, KH6, KP2, KP4, P4,
PJ2, PJ4, PJ5, TI, UA9, V2, VP2M, VP5, & XE.

73, and thanks for all the Q's.  CU all next season.

Milt, N5IA, operator of N7GP in AZ -- DM52