[3830] ARRLDX SSB N7MZW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N7MZW SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 01:38:08 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY
Operating Time (hrs): 24H26M

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   37    23
   20:   39    21
   15:  106    39
   10:  244    57
-------------------
Total:  426   140  Total Score = 178,920

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Had a blast! A 100% hunt and pounce effort using a Kenwood TS-950S, Heil ProSet
with HC-5 mic. element, and a homebrew G5RV flat top up 50 feet running N-S.
Great to hear 10 Meters open again! 244 of my 426 contacts were on 10 Meters. I
more than doubled my previous personal best score for this SOAB LP Phone effort.
Why do so many JA's think that the state abbreviation for Wyoming is
"WI" ??? Thanks to all who worked my modest station.