[3830] ARRLDX SSB KH6CJJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kentfae@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KH6CJJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 02:26:23 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:
   80:   41    16
   40:  258    47
   20:  344    46
   15:  444    51
   10:  855    56
-------------------
Total: 1942   216  Total Score = 1,256,472

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Good conditions and a new rig made for my all-time best results of any contest.
Now if only I could improve my antennas (Hexx beam at 25 feet and G5RV at 35
feet)...Unfortunately, my subdivision controls that.

10 was great on Friday and Saturday, but dried up for me on Sunday.  20 did not
seem open very long for me but maybe that was because everyone was on other
bands. 80 was a disappointment, as I could hear lots of DX, but few W/Ks or
VEs.  The guys from the Caribbean and Central and South America were strong,
but not those from the interior US and Canada.

Thanks to W3LPL, K3LR, N6RO, W6SA, and W6WB for five bands.

It was great to hear so many other KH6s in the contest.

Aloha, Kent