[3830] ARRLDX SSB YU5R M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB YU5R M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 07:35:52 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: YU5R
Operator(s): YU6DX YT3PL YT1HA
Station: YU5R

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Bobovo
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   31    13
   80:  138    29
   40:  465    47
   20: 1164    58
   15: 1075    61
   10:  871    57
-------------------
Total: 3744   265  Total Score = 2,975,685

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

Before contest we thought which category to work and bravely decided to go M2.We
had so much fun,good propagation and excellent ops from state side made this
weekend great.Second day only one station worked,so we lost 10m pile and low
bands.Due to family obligations Alex YU6DX and Zik YT1HA returned to Belgrade
sunday afternoon.YT3PL operated bravely untill the end of contest alone.We
think that we could reach easily 4300 qso,s.Opertators were YT3PL,YU6DX and
YT1HA.We missed our friend Zoki YU9DX this contest, who will joinn us in
RDXC.Thanks to all and see you in RDXC contest.
73's with respect untill next one,members of YU5R contest crew.