[3830] ARRLDX SSB CE3/OZ1AA(@CE3CT) SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB CE3/OZ1AA(@CE3CT) SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 14:49:08 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: CE3/OZ1AA
Operator(s): OZ1AA
Station: CE3CT

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Santiago
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2378    61
   10:
-------------------
Total: 2378    61  Total Score = 435,174

Club:

Comments:

First a huge thank you to Roberto CE3CT for the amazing stay in Santiago. I
arrived on Monday and thought I would stay a few days. I ended up staying a
week, enjoying several local BBQs, a few beers, good pile ups, and finally a
bit of fun in the ARRL DX SSB contest.

The station played beautifully and working the US guys is always a pleasure -
even with the long call sign. I hope everyone got it. It was also fun to
compare scores with Roberto doing SOSB 10 in the next chair.

Thanks for calling and see you in the next one!

73,

Thomas OZ1AA

http://www.cyclingtheglobe.com