[3830] ARRLDX SSB AB4B SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB AB4B SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 16:07:58 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1196    97
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1196    97  Total Score = 348,327

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Couldn't secure enough bodies (op's) for a multi effort so I and Paul,NT4H
(10mtr)played on the high bands in two single bands efforts casually. Caught
most of the EU and JA openings though didn't get in as much mult hunting as we
should have I venture to say. We both had a good time. Hopefully  I will  be
able to amass a crew for a multi-op effort for WPX coming up.
Good cndx in general all weekend. 15mtrs seemed to get drained due to the
activity on 10mtrs from my observation. Not complaining as it may be the last
time I experience good 10mtr prop in my life. TNX to all for being active this
weekend.

Tim, AB4B in NW AL