[3830] ARRLDX SSB KL2R M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1tx@akradio.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KL2R M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 20:29:22 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KL2R
Operator(s): N1TX KL1JP WL7BDO AC0W KL3UI
Station: KL2R

Class: M/M HP
QTH: KL7
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:
   80:
   40:    8     4
   20:  530    50
   15:  533    53
   10: 1877    59
Total: 2948   166  Total Score = 1,465,614

Club:

Comments:

We had a solid team this year with guest op Bill AC0W and new ham Wes KL3UI
joining the usual suspects WL7BDO,  KL1JP, and N1TX.  Late in the week the sun
decided to belch notably, which caused us no end of  problems on the low bands.
 However, 10 turned out to be phenomenal most of the weekend.  This far exceeds
any QSO count from previous SSB efforts in this contest.  I think everyone
enjoyed themselves in spite of N1TX's challenges in the kitchen.