[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 15:31:32 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 5

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:58

  160:   0      0
   80:   2      2
   40:  33     31
   20:   4      4
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  39     33  Total Score = 1,287

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, inverted vee, dipole, 88' cf zepp.  Speed:  16 to 18
WPM.  Good conditions on all three bands worked.  Decided not to answer another
member unless no one else was calling the other member.  That's easy to
determine when using QSK.  In almost every case, the other caller I yielded to
was also a member.  Did work eight non members and heard a few more.  Of the
ones worked, I felt that KG3W, KB0JSH, K8NYG, W2GN, N5PHT, and W0EJ were on the
air specifically for CWT, but don't know if any are CW Academy graduates. Not
sure about the other two: K4IBZ and K9TB.  Will be QRV again at the 0300Z
session.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Nice to take time and be more cordial at slower
speeds.  73, John, K4BAI.