[3830] Commonwealth VU2CDP(@VU2NKS) Open-12 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vu2cdp@yahoo.co.in
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth VU2CDP(@VU2NKS) Open-12 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 14:58:37 +0000
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest

Call: VU2CDP
Operator(s): VU2CDP
Station: VU2NKS

Class: Open-12 HP
QTH: MK69
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

------------
   80:    5
   40:   47
   20:   76
   15:   63
   10:   70
------------
Total:  261  Total Score = 3,345

Club: VU Contest Group

Comments:

BERU is a fun contest though it doesn't feel that way when the rates are slow
and you have to ask for repeats from stns that are down in the mud. It is
always a grind from this part of the planet.

Bands were noisy but there were some great openings. At times it took more than
a few attempts to either get a call right or the exchange right. Can't say i got
all of them 100% correct but that's for the log checkers to tell me.

It was nice to work some of the BERU travelers who always exhibit great
operating skill and knowledge of propagation. Guys like G3LET (VY2GQ), G3TXF
seem to take propagation along with them no matter where they go!

Thank you to Nandu VU2NKS for allowing me access to his shack. And thanks to
everyone who called including those whom i worked on multiple bands.

73,
Deepak VU2CDP