[3830] WiQP WE9V SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, we9v@qth.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP WE9V SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 02:10:33 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: KEN
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

  160:    1      1
   80:   72     75
   40:  191    174
   20:  108    107
   15:    1     16
   10:    2      1
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:  375    374  Mults = 123  Total Score = 207,378.0

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

After a 10 year hiatus (excluding a short part-time effort 3 years ago), it was
good to operate this one again.  What a fun time.  It was hard work trying to
keep track of and work all the mobiles.  You guys do such a fantastic job.  I
worked 69 of the 72 counties.  I believe one was activated but I missed it
(JACkson), and I'm not sure about the other 2 (CLArk and WOOd).  I only missed
2 states, RI and OK.  Was surprised to work VY1, but missed "easy"
VE2 and VE6.

After making a few thousand QSOs last weekend as P40L in the ARRL DX SSB
contest, I found it difficult to find my own callsign, and even worse, I wanted
to use "five-nine K" instead of "five-nine Kenosha".

Thanks everyone for the QSOs, and thanks again to the mobiles.

Chad WE9V
http://www.we9v.com