[3830] CWopsT W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W1NN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 05:14:11 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 13

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:  41
   40:  27
   20:  19
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  87     67  Total Score = 5,829

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I almost didn't make this one.  I had to work until about 10 minutes before the
start time.  I hurriedly set things up but I couldn't connect to the radio or
the antenna switch.  I've been through this before and usually the solution is
to restart the router in Ohio.  For some reason it took a couple of minutes to
access the router but I finally got things working and only missed the first
minute of the contest.  I had another problem with the antenna switch, missing
a couple more minutes when it was time to change the 20 meter antenna to the 80
meter antenna. Otherwise, this was a good session and for a change people seemed
to hear me okay on 20 and 40.  Lots of fun.  Thanks for the contacts!

73, Hal W1NN
Remote in Tokyo