[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 03:37:47 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 14

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   6      6
   80:  14     11
   40:  14     10
   20:  15      7
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  49     34  Total Score = 1,666

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were good, and I know Ty made a huge amt of Q's, but seems I kept
running into the same stations, maybe activity down some tonite. Still a fun
time with the Straight Keys and keyers mixed in together..

Great to hear and work Lar K7SV consistently on CWT and now NS, welcome Lar and
keep coming back if you would, great to work you!

Thanks for fun, and great chat with Tom W7WHY on the after net/ food net on
3607! 73 God Bless! Todd WD0T