[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 03:58:45 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 14

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:          3
   80:          5
   40:         14
   20:          8
   15:          4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  52     34  Total Score = 1,768

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Started out with the ol Vibroplex bug, but never heard anyone else after the
start w/ KW8N. Everyone went racing by.....so switched horses and back to the
fast lane.

Did work N3QE and WA6URY and N3ZZ with hand keying devices...Thanks guys for
sticking to it.

Got my last minute past-the-end QSO with N6RO on 160, which of course doesnt
count...but is a great pleasure and harkens back to the ol Rubber Clocking
days,
of yore.

Thought something was wrong w/ my antenna on 80.. there was virtually no
noise,
and I could clearly hear stations that Ive never heard so well in the past.
Either all my local QRN went away for a bit, or band conditions brought the
noise floor way down.

Anyway great fun... as always..

73
de