[3830] Rus DX 3V8BB(KF5EYY) SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX 3V8BB(KF5EYY) SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 21:13:45 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: 3V8BB
Operator(s): KF5EYY
Station: 3V8BB

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Tunis
Operating Time (hrs): 22h15
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0       23      17         2
   80:   0       65      26        18
   40:   0      273      41        40
   20:   0      494      53        54
   15:   0      511      58        64
   10:   0      431      56        55
Total:   0     1797     251       233  Total Score = 5,890,280

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Second attempt to break the world record in SOAB-SSB-LP Catergory, this time was
successful after score reduction bringing my 2011 score below the 4.4 million
threshold set by LZ9W.

It was a nice opportunity for SO2R SSB operation. I'm amazed with the things I
can do with this device despite it's not the "last fashion". 72 QSOs
were made on second radio for rare mults or when rates go down.

Thanks for my fiancé for her patience with no phone call for 24h. She don't
understand a lot in our hobby, but she feels better when I say
"Multi-Single"! :)

73 de Ash KF5EYY
Op. 3V8BB, 3V8SS
www.kf5eyy.info