[3830] BARTG 8P2K(8P6SH) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG 8P2K(8P6SH) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 02:37:59 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: 8P2K
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P6SH

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: 8P
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Radios: SO2R

   80:    0       0          0
   40:   53      15         12
   20:  108      25         17
   15:   79      29         16
   10:  139      31         13
-----------------------------------
Total:  379     100         58  Continents = 6  Total Score = 359,292

Club:

Comments:

Another contest week-end shared with various family duties. Propagation seemed
to be pretty good and the rigs and other equipment held up well. Still
suffering for lack of a real 80m antenna but hopefully that will be fixed
shortly and certainly by next season. Was great to get openings into JA on 10,
15 & 20m and to work VK7KT at the death for a double mult. Great to also
work the usual suspects, many on all 4 or 3 of my active bands. This may also
have been the first WW contest where I worked more EU than NA stations -
including many many more on 10m but that was likely more a reflection of my
available operating time.
          80M    40M    20M    15M    10M   Total      %

    EU       0     25     39     39    103     206    54.4
    NA       0     26     57     32     34     149    39.3
    OC       0      1      0      1      0       2     0.5
    AF       0      1      0      1      1       3     0.8
    SA       0      0      2      2      0       4     1.1
    AS       0      0     10      4      1      15     4.0

Thanks for the many Q's especially from those who had to pull my LP signal out
of the mud.

73, Dean