[3830] Rus DX HG6N M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ha1ag@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX HG6N M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 22:46:01 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: HG6N
Operator(s): HA1AG HA3NU HA6ND HA6ON
Station: HG6N

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Karancs
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   100     26      47        47
   80:   238    122      53        58
   40:   490     89      73        67
   20:   296    219      79        72
   15:   361    507      84        74
   10:   224    166      78        64
Total:  1709   1129     414       382  Total Score = 15,174,944

Club:

Comments:

Great conditions on the high bands and great activity!

It seems that the Russian activity (number of stations active) is declining.
Big show from most of their oblasts, Except NO, CN, IN was all heard.

A big storm arrived right when the contest started with well over 100 kmh
winds. It broke the rotator shaft of the main 20m/10m antennas and made them
spinning in the wind.

Too bad that the government comm site interference is still there, wiping out
10m to the east. We need our sunspot minima back !

Congrats to SJ2W for their score and their hard work to build that station.

73,

Zoli HA1AG

Antennas
160m: dipole on trees
80m: dipole on trees
40m: 2 el HB9CV
20m: 5 el
15m: 6 el
10m: 4 el on 6m waterpipe

inband: 3-band vertical dipols for 20/15/10 ~200m away