[3830] ARRLDX SSB TM6M(@F6KHM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f5mux@orange.fr
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB TM6M(@F6KHM) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 14:48:15 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK F4DXW F5MUX F8DBF
Station: F6KHM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: FRANCE
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   92    32
   80:  295    44
   40:  775    57
   20: 1975    61
   15: 1777    61
   10: 2479    60
-------------------
Total: 7393   315  Total Score = 6,983,550

Club:

Comments:

Hi all,

The initial projet was M2 category at F6KHM ARC, but murphy visited the station
a few days before the event! Since the big storms in Brittany, the yagi on 20 m
making a terrible QRM on the others bands, we decided to change the plan for
coming in MS category this year.

The previous record in this category was etablished in 2012 by "OH8X
Team" from the magic location in Azores Islands : CR2X. We never thought
that it will be possible to compete from the continental EU, just before this
event!

Amazing conditions on 10, 15 & 20 m. Best rate on 15 m with 311 Q/h and
saturday night, 4 hours on 20 m 220 to 260 Q/h ! The low bands have suffered,
which may explain the lack of multipliers on 160 and 80 m.

We think that EI7M & CS2C was making also a good job, hoping that the
aurora was not too annoying?

The team "tonguo maike sixe maike" is happy to dedicaced this effort
to "easy seven apple" !

Special thank to everybody and see you during the WPX Contest.

On behalf of the team,
Lee, F5MUX

http://tm6m.over-blog.com/

ARRL SSB 2014 TM6M @ F6KHM

MS HP Opr. F1AKK, F4DXW, F5MUX, F8DBF

BAND QSO S/P DUP POINTS AVG

----------------------------------

160 92 32 1 276 3.00

80 295 44 4 885 3.00

40 775 57 6 2325 3.00

20 1975 61 29 5922 3.00

15 1777 61 30 5325 3.00

10 2479 60 47 7437 3.00

----------------------------------

TOTAL 7393 315 117 22170 3.00

TOTAL SCORE : 6 983 550

setup:
160m: 1/4wl shortened Vertical with radials
80m: full sloper, dipole
40m: 2 elements DXBeam @100 ft
20m: 6 elements DXBeam @85 ft
15m: 6 elements DXBeam @60 ft