[3830] VaQP W9QL SOAB/PhFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] VaQP W9QL SOAB/PhFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:19:40 +0000
                    Virginia QSO Party

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SOAB/PhFixed LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:          29
   40:          83
   20:          18
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   0     130      0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 8,276

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Really poor band conditions, especially on Saturday. Tried calling CQ and never
did get a response. Never heard anything on 20 until Sunday morning. Sunday was
a little better and was able to at least get some responses to my CQ calls. Not
even close to my best score in this contest but still had a good time. As
usual, the mobiles helped add some rare multipliers, so thanks goes to them and
their patience in the poor conditions. Score reflects bonus for working K4NVA.
See you next time.

Dave
W9QL