[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 03:16:09 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 21

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:  19     13
   20:  11      7
   15:   6      6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  36     26  Total Score = 936

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I couldn't access my internet switch in Ohio to change antennas so I had to stay
on 40.  I use a second computer to access the switch but when it was time to
move to 80 the mouse and screen were frozen.  I couldn't do anything but pull
the plug and restart the computer but then I had to wait for three updates to
be installed.  Naturally the computer took its time restarting and it was not
ready to let me access the Internet during the contest.  The hard drive is
still working hard doing god-knows what at 13 minutes past the hour.  Oh, I see
McAfee is doing something.  Sigh.

The bonus was working more stations on 40 than ever before and being called by
a REALLY weak QRP K8MR in FL for a new mult.

73, Hal W1NN
Still remote in Tokyo