[3830] Rus DX IQ1RY M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX IQ1RY M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 16:43:57 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: IQ1RY
Operator(s): I1BEP IK1SPR IK4VET IZ1LBG
Station: IQ1RY

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Bra (CN)
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   132     29      42        36
   80:   325     91      52        56
   40:   283    477      74        67
   20:   440    489      85        73
   15:   372    463      85        74
   10:   345    266      83        75
Total:  2091   1621     421       381  Total Score = 18,923,992

Club:

Comments:

First thanks to the work of Renato I1BEP Bruno IK1OJP anfd Salvatore IZ1PLH to
set up a new reveiving antenna that perfomed quite well! As well thanks to
Flavio IK1RQT and Flavio IK1SPR for the help on setting up the station!

Almost all contest were run by Andrea IK4VET and me Filippo IZ1LBG. The main
purpose for this contest was to have some train with WRTC rules but since my
teammate is in America I have no chance to train with him and I have asked to
Andrea to join me in this 2 op 2 radio contest. Flavio SPR and renato give us a
quick change during the moring.

Overall condition were really good whit strong opening on 10m and 15m both to
Russia as well to US, 20m did not close for whole nigth andow band perfom good
as well but not many station where there.

Thanks to all for QSO!

See you during WPX SSB!

Filippo IZ1LBG