[3830] OkQP N6MU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP N6MU SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 23:04:29 +0000
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:     26        5
   20:    127       67
   15:    101       61
   10:     24        8
    6:
------------------------
Total:    278      141  Mults = 77  Total Score = 94,932

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Score includes 9000 bonus points from 6 four-band and 6 three-band stations.

Thanks to all the great mobiles I managed another sweep this year. Once again
AF5Q gave me the last counties. A special thanks to K5ZZR who braved the
endless miles of the Panhandle to provide those all important counties. Top
mobile with at least 20 Qs was K5CM with 94 followed by K5YAA(66), W0BH(58),
AF5Q(50), W3DYA(45) and K0WHY(26).

Ten was open both days for me but only to the eastern part of OK. I asked lots
of stations like W0BH to try ten but couldn't hear a peep while W3DYA, K5CM,
W5CW, K5YAA, etc, were booming in. Very frustrating example of skip distance
that kept my bonus points down, hi.

Thank to all the participants for another chapter of one of my favorite
Parties! 73...

John, N6MU                 TS-570 & 5BTV