[3830] Rus DX N8II SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX N8II SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 18:19:13 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   48     22       31        19
   15:   94     17       41        25
   10:  148     74       55        33
Total:  290    113      127        72  Total Score = 501,480

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

There were two birthdays in the family and I had made plans to be out Saturday
AM as well which fell thru, so it was a very part time effort here. Activity
followed propagation to Russia with very limited action left on 10 after
1630Z.
Asian activity seemed low around 24Z considering the excellent conditions on 15
and 10 M. I logged China and YB on both 10 and 15, and on 15 JT, BX, HS, and
VR2. 15 opened as far west as RQ9I and RJ9J around 0145Z, very rare for here.
20 CW was nearly devoid of activity at 24Z with the only Russians worked being
UA1O or AR Obl, but was in good shape with decent activity by 02Z working many
zone 17/18 Russians as well as UK8, JT, and UP's.

By next year, conditions will probably be not as good. Congratulations to all
of the ops making big score.

73, Jeff