[3830] OkQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya@zsmkomds.edu.sk
Subject: [3830] OkQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 20:13:43 +0000
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:      3
   40:     12        2
   20:    106       32
   15:     79       47
   10:     42       25
    6:
------------------------
Total:    242      106  Mults = 73  Total Score = 80,474

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

I have taken part 2 times in OK QP (in 2008 and 2010). In this year I will try
it again.

This year the condx on high bands was excellent.

    At the begenning on 20m I heard weak OK stations, sometimes there was a
problem to break the US wall, but I missed only about 10 QSO because of it ...
    On 15 and 10m it was very easy to make QSO's - usually BIG signals. Thanks
a lot for many QSY's!

Unfortunatelly K5ZZR was QRV only SSB and I didn't find him at the beginning -
I missed 3 of his counties (CIMARRON, TEXAS, HARPER).
Usually I didn't have problems to make QSO with W3DYA/M in previous QP's, but
at this weekend I was unlucky - many times I HRD only the pileup calling him,
but any beep from him.

By the way I made 242 CW and 106 SSB QSO and unbeleiveble 73 counties.

Missed counties: CIMARRON, TEXAS, HARPER, STEPHENS.

Score included 12.000 bonus points: (I am really appreciated the QSY's!)

3 BAND QSO: (6x)AF5CC, K0WHY, N4IJ/5, W0BH, WB0TEV, WD0GTY
4 BAND QSO: (6x)AF5Q/M, K5CM, K5YAA, N5DY, N5MF, N5PJ
5 BAND QSO: (3x)K5WE, W5CW, W5TM

Most QSO's with:

K5CM 80/26 (QSO/Cty)
K5YAA 68/39
W0BH 47/13
AF5Q 41/20
WB0TEV 16/11
K0WHY 14/9
W3DYA 9/8
WY0A 4/4
AD0DX 3/3
K5ZZR 3/3

I think my score would be a little bit higher, if I hunted only OK stations,
but in same weekend it was also the Louisana QP and I made 107 LA stations also

Congrats to John, N6MU for his FB score and SWEEP!

Thank you very much for organize this FB QP!!!

73 Laci