[3830] WPX SSB ON9CC SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ON9CC SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:31:54 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ON9CC
Operator(s): ON9CC
Station: ON9CC

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: JO20ws
Operating Time (hrs): 11:29

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  560
------------

Club: WHITE HORSE CONTESTERS

Comments:

First time participating in a contest on the higher bands from my home QTH. Just
recently I installed an Optibeam OB11-3 and it worked quite well, although the
tower wasn't crancked up (still need to do some work on the coaxes) and the
antenna was just 30' above the ground.
Yesterday it was my wife's 40th birthday so just little operating on the
saturday ... today we had to BBQ all what was left of yesterday so no full
operation today too ;) ... but it was fun again and was happy to work my first
KH6 ever :). I recorded all QSO so if you want to hear your own signal on this
side, just sent me an e-mail.  73 and see you in the WPX CW contest :)

Frank
ON9CC
www.qrz.com/db/on9cc

WHITE HORSE CONTESTERS