[3830] WPX SSB AG2AA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ag2aa.radio@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AG2AA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 23:38:18 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AG2AA
Operator(s): AG2AA
Station: AG2AA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FN03qb
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:
   80:   52
   40:   70
   20:  138
   15:  114
   10:   61
------------

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

Really fun when the bands are open! Some unexpected long-path to the far east
and asia. I feel bad for the "rare" stations with the poorly behaved
pile-ups, and the non-contesting DXers that don't know the exchange and mess up
the rhythm of the DX operator. Even if you listen to the pile for a minute and
have "001" ready, it keeps it all moving. OK Sorry - enough soap box
for now. Thanks to all who worked this little pistol with my vertical and
wires. Great fun!