[3830] WPX SSB UP2L(@UN9LG) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ua9ba@mail.ru
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB UP2L(@UN9LG) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 09:28:20 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: UP2L
Operator(s): R8AA RO9O RU9I RU9MX UA9BA UA9MA UN4L UN9LG UP4L
Station: UN9LG

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Kostanay Kazakhstan
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   17
   80:  446
   40: 1022
   20: 2017
   15: 3090
   10: 1699
------------

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

Great contest!
Loads of fun!
Very good team!
Mixed feelings about band CNDX, but I personally vote for an "A+",
since the hf bands were open over the N. pole almost round o'clock.
Great activity from the USA! That sure made the multiplier hunting an easy game
- the NA prefixes just never stopped filling our multiplier column.
Very few technical issues - TNX to the owner Grigori UN9LG for spending
countless man hours at the station along with other devoted amateurs (not all
of'em have c/s) before the contest!!!
Invalueble technical help by the team member R9IR while at a remote location
just prior to the contest and during the contest. Vlad R9IR is the team
computer Guru but unfortunately he couldn't afford a 2000 km trip to the city
of Kostanay from his home city of Tomsk this time. TNX, Vlad!
TNX all for making it into our logs! And for those that couldn't make it this
time we thank you for trying and inform you that we're still improving the
station's ability to dig out every little pistol out of the contest QRM mud,
just keep on trying! TNX!
Congratulations to our country mates at CN2AA and P33W for GREAT scores and
EFFORTS!
For the team Willy UA9BA