[3830] WPX SSB EI7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EI7M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:41:44 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EI7M
Operator(s): EI3KD EI4KD EI3JE EI3JZ G4CLA
Station: EI7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Cork
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    3
   80:   29
   40: 1388
   20:  963
   15: 1409
   10: 2771
------------

Club:

Comments:

We're very glad to be back after antenna repairs following this winter's extreme
storms. Everything seemed to work ok but, even so, we had a very slow start.
However, things picked up as the weekend progressed with great conditions
developing on every band. 10m propagation was sometimes a bit light, but
signals came through until well after dark on both days. Sunday morning was a
real highlight for us with a fantastic 10m JA run - a very unusual event here!

We pushed our score to the live contest score server through the whole weekend
and it was very exciting watching the scores swap around. Congrats to all our
competitor friends in Europe for some great score, and thanks to everyone for
making it a really fun weekend.

73 from the EI7M team