[3830] WPX SSB SN2M(SP2XF) SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp2xf@wp.pl
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB SN2M(SP2XF) SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 16:22:59 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: SN2M
Operator(s): SP2XF
Station: SN2M

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 34

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 2144
------------

Club:

Comments:

TNX all QSO's. Now I know, I definetely preffer SSB contests to CW.

Very different condx each day. Saturday - very distorted propagation, almost no
signals on the band till 5:00 UTC. Only abt 80 JA's wkd, than endless waiting
for NA opening, which started very late at 14:00 UTC and was limited to W1-4
area only. On the other hand - very good and very long (till 22:00 UTC) opening
to South America at the end of the day. The 230' deg separate antenna was a
winner.

On sunday condx were just great, more tha 200 JA's in the log and really good
opening to USA/VE, including West Coast. Late evening very good path over the
north pole to pacific, never expected to work T32 or E51 and so many KL7, KH6,
etc.

YV4NN was readable here since 7:00 UTC (!) till the end of the day, same as
NH6P or KL7RA...

Setup used:
IC 775, IC 765, ant: 5/5 + 5 + 3 el.

73's Mac SP2XF