[3830] WPX SSB K6GHA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K6GHA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 22:13:47 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 32

------------
  160:    0
   80:   14
   40:  111
   20:  191
   15:  282
   10:  283
------------
Total:  881  Prefixes = 515  Total Score = 1,213,855

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

It was feast or famine for this contest, which included a few power outages
(unexpected), scheduled events (expected), and some late discoveries(in band
openings). 10m was surprisingly good!
Highlights for me included Laos, Turkey, Kuwait, and Lebanon in the log. Left
contest time on the table, which I could have used... seemed like a lot of
folks were up there with some incredible scores. WOW conditions must have been
better than I was able to show in my count.
A good weekend followed by the IDXC in Visalia next weekend. Looking forward to
saying Hi!