[3830] WPX SSB CE3CT M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ce4ct.roberto@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB CE3CT M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 00:27:44 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: CE3CT
Operator(s): CE3FZ CE2MVF LU8ADX XE1KK VE7AG XQ7UP CE3CT
Station: CE3CT

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Chicureo
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:   10
   40:  222
   20: 1430
   15: 1804
   10: 1967
------------

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

Dear Friends

First of all thank you very much everyone for your QSO's. This time we made a
great team of friends, the conditions were not the best as everybody knows but
still it was as always a fun competition.
Many thanks to Ramón XE1KK, Jason VE7AG and Diego LU8ADX for coming another
time for enjoy with our local team.
Special thanks to VE7SV for help last time to replace the rotor for a 20m beam
at 40 meters high. Also to CE3CKX Carlos for his great technical support for
repairing one of our Alpha's, also to XQ7UP and CE3DOH they helps with 75 ohms
cable for a new 80m antenna.

73
CE3CT
Roberto