[3830] WPX SSB WO4O SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo4o.radio@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WO4O SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 16:35:57 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WO4O
Operator(s): WO4O
Station: WO4O

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    6
   20:  170
   15:  334
   10:  483
------------
Total:  993  Prefixes = 619  Total Score = 1,591,449

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

For many years I have opted out of this real-time SSB radio game. However, I
made an exception this year as another excuse to further delay filling/filing
my federal income tax forms. Despite my ‘un-timely’ OFF times due to a
local Friday night community-wide power outage and the loss of several hours on
Saturday due to inclement weather with nearby lightning strikes, I did my best
to make the most of it without 160 or 75 meters and very little time on 40
meters. Missed my 1k Q goal. If there is a next time, I’ll likely go High
Power to be more productive. Planning to obtain alternative power for the FL
QTH, having sold my 15kw generator with the TN QTH. TU fer the Qs. CU in the FL
QSO Party?  Of course!

73, ric

PS Log submitted to: ssb@cqwpx.com (Confirmation #: 1483054.cq-wpx-ssb)