[3830] WPX SSB DA2C(DK3DM) SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB DA2C(DK3DM) SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 16:46:12 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: DA2C
Operator(s): DK3DM
Station: DK3EE

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: JO41GU
Operating Time (hrs): 32

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 2759
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hi @ all WPX Contesters!

First of all: many thanks to Tom, DK3EE for the possibility to use his fine
station
for this one. As our original DA2C contest QTH has no electricity right now (we
are working on that) I asked Tom, if I can do the WPX-SSB from his station and
he agreed.
Also many thanks to him and his son Louis (DN2VHF) for giving me
moralic support and nice BBQ during the contest!
Also I want to say thank you to Frank, DL8YHR for the loan of an amplifier.

I realy did not expect the condx to be that great on 10m from DL. Long time
ago, that
I remember condx like this on 10. And maybe a long time to wait until next
time?! Who knows...

I realy had a lot of fun in this one, but also some hours of frustration,
because of
heavy QRM, splattering etc...(but this is almost the case in every SSB contest
I do)
but I keeped the butt in the chair to push the score as high as possible.

Sure a contestweekend to remember for me and I am sure many records will be
broken in this one, like
this score breaks the existing DL-record with a big margin :-)

Hope everyone had as much fun as I had and many thanks to all for the QSO!

Hear you in the next one!

Vy 73 de Heiko (Bud), DK3DM

Info of DK3EE, DK3T station see: http:\\www.qrz.com/db/dk3ee