[3830] FlQP K7IA SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7iaham@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K7IA SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 23:43:00 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   24
   20:  107     28
   15:   39     11
   10:
--------------------
Total:  170     39  CW Mults = 51  Ph Mults = 22  Total Score = 60,640

Club: Virden Contest Club

Comments:

More QSB and less activity this year compared to 2013, it seems.  Once again,
the mobiles kept me in the chair.  Bravo Zulu to:

K1RQ-2 Qs
K1XX-9
K4FCG-2
K4K6-9
K4OJ-17
K5YAA-8
KN4Y-3
NO5W-10
N4AO-9
N4CW-3
N4DAB-3
N4FP-5
N4GI-5
N4UU-10
N4AN-11
W4MY-6

Q-counts would have been higher if ops would identify more often.  I don't work
assisted, and my N1MM bandmap deletes spots older than 45 mins.

Many thanks to the hard driving mobiles and to the QP sponsors!

Next weekend is the 7QP (plus New England and Indiana QS's), and I'll be
activating Apache County, Arizona with a lot of CW and a little SSB (Andy,
KK7AC, will carry the water on SSB).  Hope to see you!

73, dan