[3830] FlQP WN4AFP SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@pkministrywebs.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP WN4AFP SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 00:48:37 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   55     15
   20:    9      5
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   64     20  CW Mults = 35  Ph Mults = 15  Total Score = 14,800

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This was my 1st FQP and what fun it was! I want to especially thank all of the
mobiles for their tireless efforts to activate so many FL counties. Those I
worked included: W4AN, N4FP, K4OJ, NO5W, N4AO, K1XX, W4MY and K4FCG. I only
worked one mobile on Phone. I'm located in the upstate of South Carolina and I
am too far away for most of the daylight hours on 40m and too close for 20m. I
can typically work FL on 40m anytime, but not this weekend. This is the one
contest in which I'm not competing against Frank WA2VYA and Alan KV4QS. Looking
forward to next year! Thanks to everyone who could hear "Air Force
Patrol" low power stations (IC-730 & dipole at 20'). 73's Dave