[3830] FlQP KT4Q SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4q@usa2net.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP KT4Q SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 05:17:44 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KT4Q
Station: KT4Q

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: LAK
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   40:   12     55
   20:    1    610
   15:    2     64
   10:    0      4
--------------------
Total:   15    733  CW Mults = 2  Ph Mults = 72  Total Score = 112,924

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I ran the contest solo this year from my home (fixed) QTH.  My focus was on SSB
but was able to catch a few mobile cw rovers while passing through or near my
QTH.  My results should be evaluated as SSB not mixed.

Like most the other band condition reports, they were significanly down from
the last few years.  Saturday was faily good from noon to 8:00 pm.  When 20m
dropped out I went of course to 40m which was faily poor.  Sunday was pretty
poor on all bands.  Very difficult to maintain a run on 20m on Sunday but since
I was running LP, that did not help.  I tried to make a go at 15m and 10m.  Had
some luck on 15m on Saturday but 10m was really a waste of time.

Like always, I look forward to this weekend eventhough I am not on top of the
competition.

Operating Station Details: Yaesu FT-1000MP MV @ 150w, Cushcraft X7 Yagi @ 65'
on a Telescoping Tubular Tower and Yaesu Rotor,  Carolona Windom 80 @ 35',
MFJ-434 Voice Keyer, Vectronics HFT1500 Tuner, WriteLog 11.18c Logging/CW
Generator.

73 de Steve, KT4Q