[3830] 7QP K6GHA SOSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 7QP K6GHA SOSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 May 2014 16:39:12 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0      39      0
   40:   0      97      0
   20:   0     195      0
   15:   0       6      0
   10:   0       2      0
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   0     339      0  Mults = 117  Total Score = 79,326

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had a fun time again this year working 7-Land. The highlights were the
County/State Line stations and the mobile operators. Thanks to all of you for
the multi county efforts and surprises for me when we made contact. I’m not
sure why 10m and 15m are so difficulty with this contest, but my results
weren’t much different than last year on those bands (maybe proximity?).
Conditions were interesting where East Coast stations dominated the bands for a
while, but with a lot of S&P I was able to fill some of that time.  Thanks
for keeping the 7QP to a one day event. It makes for a long day, but worth it
each year for me. I’m already looking forward to next year.