[3830] InQP KE9V Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke9v@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] InQP KE9V Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 14:44:02 +0000
                    Indiana QSO Party

Call: KE9V
Operator(s): KE9V
Station: KE9V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   46     33  CW Mults = 37  Ph Mults = 29  Total Score = 8,300

Club:

Comments:

I spent almost three hours searching and pouncing from home in Delaware County.
100 watts and a wire. 40M seemed undecided if it really wanted to play while
the sun was shining. By the time 80 was coming up I was done. 46 cw and 33
phone between 40 and 80. Snagged W9JP/100 for the 50 point bonus. Worked almost
a dozen in the NEQP including K1ZZ on two bands. Heard W1AW/7 calling from
Nevada on 80 cw with no takers so gave him DEL. Good times. Thanks to all who
work hard to make it fun! 73 de Jeff