[3830] 7QP NX6T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6KI73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP NX6T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 23:54:00 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WA2OOB N6ERD WQ6X KB7V NN6X N6EEG W2PWS NW6O
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    1      0      0
   80:   25      8      0
   40:   78     40      0
   20:   79    130      0
   15:   26      7      0
   10:    5      1      0
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  214    186      0  Mults = 173  Total Score = 85,956

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Best effort San Diego Contest Club has achieved for 7QP ever. Being adjacent to
many of the 7QP states made it very difficult on 10, and 15 meters as we skip
over many of the W7 states and have to depend on backscatter on those 2 bands.
We were surprised we did so well on 20 mtr band but expected more from 40
mtrs.
We had planned to do RTTY but due to technical issues had to give up on that
mode.
We hope to have the issue resolved for next effort in 2015. Condx were not good
overall and we had lots of QRN from local area noise sources due to winds and
dry WX. 73, Dennis N6KI