[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3833@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 03:16:33 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 23

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   2      2
   40:  22     18
   20:  28     16
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     36  Total Score = 1,512

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Another HORROR SHOW here ;-0^(

Attempts to get a new 5Ghz remote link antenna this morning went nowhere, and
so sorry for all the repeat requests tonight.  About every 3 QSOs my RX would
start breaking up due to the #&^! trees on a neighbor's property that grew
and are now blocking my remote path.  Double #&^!

In spite of things, at :45 with 26 Q's in the bag I had hoped to get back over
50 Q's again but the remote link problems got worse.  I hate it when that
happens. The air in the shack was extremely 'Blue' ;-(

40m was very noisy here with our longer daylight hours, and 80m not worth much
(especially with a partly broken antenna).  Never made it to 160m until a few
seconds before 0300 and heard N6RO & N6ZFO completing a final 'legal' QSO.
Congrats, guys.

It was great to see Karl, K9BGL join us again tonight - welcome back, OM !!!
Unless I can get the remote link issue resolved, the rest of this NSL may be a
major bust for me.

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...sorry again for all the repeat
requests.

Rick - K 6 V V A * The (FRUSTRATED) Locust