[3830] WPX CW LY8O SOSB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, r.vaicius@ando.lt
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LY8O SOSB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 23:01:57 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LY8O
Operator(s): LY8O
Station: LY8O

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: Utena
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1198
   10:
------------

Club: Lithuanian Contest Group

Comments:

It was hard... The main problem - hard to keep the CQ frequency. So many times I
was simply kicked out mostly by Europeans guys. The other problem - to hear much
more you can reach but this is normal with LP. O Sunday afternoon I had a
visitor - Mr. Murphy with hard lightning and static rain. But he was more less
friendly - I lost around the hour in a few periods.
I am satisfied with the final result - really better then expected before the
contest. Thanks to everyone for a nice weekend.
Also my big thanks goes to Peter LY1PM (S.K.) for the antennas - all was made
by his hands together with Oleg (engineer - calculations, optimizations, mast
climber and so on...).
Equipment:
IC-756PROII
4x5 el stack on the 43m rotary mast
WinTest

73, Remi LY8O

p.s. check the Facebook for LY8O for some antennas photos if you like