[3830] WPX CW KB3LIX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb3lix@comcast.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KB3LIX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 00:36:19 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KB3LIX
Operator(s): KB3LIX
Station: KB3LIX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:    1
   40:    2
   20:   95
   15:  106
   10:   18
------------

Club: Allegheny Valley Radio Association

Comments:

This one was NOT a great effort on my part.
My Dell laptop crapped out several days ago and that forced me
to use my POS desktop for logging. My RF kept getting into the
desktop computer and causing the processor to reset.
After several hours of that crap, I called it quits.
I spent more time waiting for the computer to reset and become
usable again than I did working the contest.
Now to get a new logging computer. That will be almost
impossible.