[3830] WPX CW K3EL SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, annedave@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K3EL SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 16:04:43 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K3EL
Operator(s): K3EL
Station: K3EL

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: Princeton, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 35:52

------------
  160:
   80:   24
   40:  438
   20:  853
   15:  769
   10:   37
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

The 2014 running of WPX CW went ok here. I was a bit concerned because most of
my equipment had just come back from VK9MT and I didn't have much time to put
the station back together and check everything out to make sure it was working.
Thankfully, it was mostly fine, except that the Steppir wanted to randomly
re-tune itself from time to time.

Noisy on the low bands, especially Friday night. Some nice openings to JA on
20, so that helped the multiplier total. Conditions on the higher bands seemed
poor on Saturday, better Sunday (although 10 m was a bust here all weekend).

Thanks once more to my XYL for meals and cups of tea, served at the radio!

K3/Acom 2000a
Steppir @ 42' - 3 ele 10-20 m, dipole 40 m, 80 m delta loop, 160 m inv-L
N1MM logger