[3830] WPX CW NW3H SO(A)SB20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nw3h@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NW3H SO(A)SB20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 20:07:25 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SO(A)SB20 LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  228
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Between parties and BBQs over this beautiful Memorial Day weekend I worked a few
hours here and there at night.  20 meters was open every time so decided to
stick to another single band 20 effort this time low power.  Outstanding
opening to eastern Europe and Russia plus Asia on Saturday night starting
around 0300 and lasting to 0430 until I went QRT.  Had fun while I was on and
all equipment worked flawlessly.  73 de NW3H

Rig: IC-7600
Antenna: Mosley tribander at 43 feet.